Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MOTHER...

The woman who always loved me,
And she never took a fee....
She would clean my diapers, 
And even wash my pee....


The woman who taught me to walk,
And even taught to walk..
From letter 2 letter and from word 2 word,
And she even taught me to wear a sock...


The woman who taught me to tie a lace,
And also taught me to walk with grace....
She even gave me thumbs up,
Even though I lost a race....


The woman who showed me to find my vision,
And that too with no tension...
She would make me achieve my goal,
With full concentration...


Oh! i yet remember all those things so clear,
And now i miss her dear...
She was my companion all along,
And now i wish she was here...


The woman whom i am talkin about, 
IS truely superb no doubt....
She is my loving mother,
Whom I can never ever forget about....!!!

No comments: